Wild beans kills boy (3)
Published On October 21, 2022 » 3046 Views» By Times Reporter » HOME SLIDE SHOW, SHOWCASE
 0 stars
Register to vote!

By MUNAMBEZA MUWANEI and ESTHER NG’ANDU-
A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy has died after consuming suspected poisonous wild beans which also has left his father and brother in hospital.
Central Province police acting Commanding Officer Dennis Moola said the child identified as Lee Supila died after consuming the beans which was prepared by his brother, aged five years, identified as Junior Supila.

Read more

Share this post
Tags

About The Author