Zesco acts to reduce connections backlog
Published On June 18, 2022 » 1078 Views» By Times Reporter » Latest News
 0 stars
Register to vote!
. Mapani

By JOSEPH BANDA-
ZESCO says it will dismantle the backlog of connections to the national electricity grid by November this year.
Zesco managing director Victor Mapani said the backlog stood at 67, 000 paid up applicants and that significant progress had already been made in reducing the figure.
Mr Mapani said that the company was doing everything necessary to connect clients and as at December, 2021, the company had a backlog of 67,000 but that 40,000 had so far been connected.
Read more

Share this post
Tags

About The Author